Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Big Bros Of The New 'Amazing Race'

I am so damn down with new cast of The Amazing Race! They're all tats and muscle and cute and hot and handsome and beefy! Drool. Oh this is going to be fun to watch. Without further ado, here they are in publicity photos and in some quick screen grabs from the cast intro video. >
Former Big Brother star and big, veiny schlong barer BRENDON VILLEGAS (above, left) and guidos JOEY and DANNY:
Wonder twin powers activate with ELLIOT and ANDREW, and beef is what's for dinner with RALPH (right):
The Amazing Race [CBS]
OMG, he's naked: Brendon Villegas [omg blog]

5 comments:

  1. Ya know I'm already a fan of the show...especially with last season's Andy Finch (woof) but this? I've died and gone to hunk heaven! I'm already crushin' on Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I missed the ampersand, and thought his name was "Brendon Rachel" and that he was a (PHD student/Event Hostess) and I'm thinking "Damn, this network is getting progressive! I'm kinda crush in' on the twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As of now, my heart belongs to Ralph!

    ReplyDelete