Sunday, August 22, 2010

And … I'm Back!

Well, that was refreshing! For all those who don't know, I closed up shop and completely obliterated Dwight Supremacy several months ago. But it is now time to reemerge and stake my claim as blogger royalty (ha!) once again. I spent this past week in Provincetown, Mass. for Carnival which provided much mesmerizingly manly inspiration for a comeback. I'll begin sharing some of what inspired me with you in my next post! So, sit back and enjoy and I promise not to go away for, oh, at least six months or so. :)

7 comments:

  1. You know I missed you. Happy to see you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your angles! i do that too but usually it's to take covert pictures of the amish- not quite the same category but still covert :D

    welcome back to the blogosphere!


    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome. now im back too. and you are in my top 10 blogs.
    come and visit, comment and enjoy buddy.
    keep the good job!
    http://straightloads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete